Advanced QuickBooks Online – Retail and Service sector
This 3-hour webinar is for existing QuickBooks Online users and expands on the topics presented in the QuickBooks Online Basics webinar. It’s designed for small retailers & service businesses who wish to take their bookkeeping to the next level, including:
- Inventory Tracking and Reporting
- Price Levels for customer discounts or limited-time sales (New feature!)
- Managing HST for out of province sales
- Online sales – the App environment
- Use Class or Location tracking to analyze business results
*Prerequisite: Knowledge of basic QuickBooks Online functions (Invoicing, AR, Expenses, Reconciliations, HST for Ontario sales)
Reference materials will be provided
Space is limited to 30 attendees.
*This fee has been subsidized through the partners of the CDC Professional Development Program. The full cost for this training is $100 per person. Inquire with BookSmarts about joining another date
Price: $22.60 +HST
We're sorry. There are not currently any upcoming dates for this workshop.
Share This Workshop
Contact Us Today
For a free no-obligation consultation about software and bookkeeping training for your business. Serving Central Ontario.