QuickBooks Online Advanced for Trades and Contractors
This is a 2-hour seminar presentation. You will learn about the special features in QuickBooks that will make managing your trade or contracting business easier and give you insights into job profitability.
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Enable the Projects feature to
- Track revenues and expenses by job
- Assign estimates, revenue and expenses to a project
- Add labour costs to a project
- Report on project profitability
Manage invoicing and re-billable expenses
- Create an Estimate and issue progress/draw invoices
- Track and report on draws invoiced or left to be invoiced
- Manage job expenses
- Track re-billable expenses and invoice them to a customer
- Report on estimates or rebillable costs not yet invoiced
Presented by Community Futures South Georgian Bay and BookSmarts
We're sorry. There are not currently any upcoming dates for this workshop.
Share This Workshop
Contact Us Today
For a free no-obligation consultation about software and bookkeeping training for your business. Serving Central Ontario.