QuickBooks Online Essentials
4-Hour hands-on workshop – bring your laptop and work along with us! A free sample file will be provided.
This workshop will give you all of the basics you need to start using QuickBooks Online.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Set up a new company, as well as work with existing companies
- Invite an accountant/manage users
- Review a typical accounting cycle (Daily/Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual tasks)
- Set up list items (Customers, Vendors, Accounts, Products)
- Connect the bank and work with downloaded transactions
- Track sales and expenses
- Manage bank and credit card reconciliations
- File HST
Take-away reference material and light refreshments will be provided.
Presented by Community Futures South Georgian Bay and BookSmarts
|May 26 2022||12:30 pm to 4:30 pm||Collingwood Public Library - Free Schools Room - Main Floor||Register|
Share This Workshop
Contact Us Today
For a free no-obligation consultation about software and bookkeeping training for your business. Serving Central Ontario.